Oklahoma Quit Claim Deed Laws 1641. Signing According to Oklahoma State Law, the quit claim deed must be signed by the selling party in the presence of a Notary Public. Recording All quit claim deeds that have been notarized should be filed with the County Clerks Office within the jurisdiction that the property falls under.